Thursday, September 24, 2009

when trust break


wen trust breaks ...... no ... 1......understand ...... how much .......pain.....??? .....................
........ say wat hurted u the most.......? say wat made life tough for you..? say wat broken your heart.....? say why it happens in life that ones out of emotions......? “It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”



More and more Your kiss is like a half opened door I can't get in You stop me just before I begin And it hurts to be in love When you never get enough it hurts to be in love This endless urge Keeps my body right on the verge We touch and then I wanna do it all over again And it hurts to be in love When you only want me half as much I tell you it hurts to be in love I'm always worried you think I'm pushing too hard it hurts me when you tell me I'm going to far We touch and then I wanna do it all over again And it hurts to

No comments:

Post a Comment